Sunday, November 27, 2011

overwhelmed

So, the past few weeks I have been seriously overwhelmed. I started working and homework and projects so I'm kinda loosing it. Sometimes recently I have been very worried about my progress in class and with everything and its definitely getting to me. Ask some of my friends, and even though i feel like I'm failing i know that its going to be ok and life will go on. I keep thinking of a lyric to one of my favorite worship songs by Jesus Culture. "You make all things work together for my good." It sounds very selfish, but its not supposed to be. To us christians, we know that god does eerything for our best intrest, but we dont always think that way. I have had to step back and let that lyric soak in and understand its truth these past few weeks to stay collected. http://youtu.be/IoezWBPGRAc

No comments:

Post a Comment